Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Day Six: I Feel Alive

I know that you want me I can
See it in your eyes
You might as well be honest ’cause the
Body never lies

RED LIGHT SPECIAL : TLC, CrazySexyCool

Why not? Why not feel the crush of two hearts beating alike, and yet differently? Why not cry yourself to sleep, and enjoy every moment for what it is? Reality.

And only terror keeps you running. Be a gunslinger. Take your decisions in stride, realizing there are consequences, and also a greater good. Aim true.

Never lie, because you'll start believing them. Become what you were destined to be. And if that's not good enough, then change.

Deny nothing. Accept everything. Your heart can hold it all; I promise.

=====================================================
SAME DAY 8:04 PM

Whew! Walking/Jogging is good for your head and your heart.

Must. Keep. That. In mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home