Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Are You Watching This?

Yawn. So much action and fun.

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with a few close friends like family. With good food, good times, and good people; I have a great job -- and I am Thankful to God for all of it. Sometimes you fear the valley because you just can't see that at the top of the next mountain there's a plateau and then another mountain.

Black Friday came and went. I finished most of my shopping and then some. The writer's are on strike and I'm afraid TV will get very boring. Once again, I will enjoy GhostHunters! Reality TV at its best.

Not that I have a whole lot of time on my hands. Work is very busy. We're growing a site where opinion polls matter.

Never stop dreaming. Watch the leaves fall into the crunchy snow as the seasons fade one into another. Pray for our soldiers. Pray for a solution. And think of someone else this holiday season.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home