Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SodaHead.com, Autumn, and Full Moons

I was driving home from my new job at Sodahead.com, (you should check it out if you have any opinions whatsoever). I thought back to the first year I started blogging and when I talked about romance veiled in infatuation. I think I pointed out to my life events with hyperbolic storytelling. I enjoyed every luscious retelling of the story that is my life.

I lost a friend; the same one I pretty much kissed to satisfy the inner curiosity that bled within. Somehow, he mistook a myspace comment after he was safely engaged to a lovely lady. I wonder about Maverick, because I enjoyed the jokes, the conversation, and a part of me hopes he joins sodahead.com. Perhaps, I'll run into his poll or something like that. I just want to tell him that I'm happy and enjoying the ride that age 30 has given me. And I want to tell him Thank You for converting me to Alternative Music. But since he carries resentment close to his heart, I think I shan't hear from him, door open and all.

I'm crossing oceans of time to start seeing who I am and who I will be.

After a brief interlude of some really bad news and some really good news, I am arrived to a higher level of thought.

So, I work on content management and I love every minute of it. I wonder often at the sun sliding into the ocean, a single palm tree leaning in the breeze that Venice is known for, darkness closing in on the ceiling of stars. The full moon echoes in the heavens, a silent song, its beauty forever on the set of Los Angeles living.

Destined to be.
Destined to breathe.
Destined to think.
Destined to believe.
Destined to hurt.
Destined to love.
Destined to argue.
Destined to achieve.

And the leaves began to fall.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home