Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Worldwide focus looms.

Iran, Iraq, perhaps we didn't start the fire, but perhaps we can put it out.

Fires, Northern California fires. War. Endless war, endless recession. Can we get past it all?

I'm skimming through life now. 31, on to the next stage. Twittering endlessly. Talking to Matt Cutts, and Danny Sullivan. Blogging, thinking, then some reading. SEO, SEM, everyone dots. I guess the tune took over in my head.

Strangely enough. I'm falling in lust with John from To Catch a Thief, though Matt's hot too. I ran across some strange pictures of ex friends. It was kinda sad and scary. Then I miss Ghost Hunters and I'm stuck with GHI, I guess I'll get over it.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... fee, fie, foe, fog, who's been sneakin' posts onto jTLC's blog? Ooops, how have you been,
ma'am? Haven't heard from you in a bit, but it's good to see you're writing again.

8/04/2008 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home