Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Have You Ever Danced With the Devil In The Pale Moonlight?

Yawn. One great big yawn. As I have had six hours of sleep and been awake for more than 18 hours (there went the eighteen hour bra limit), I should probably trot over to bed. The soft new bed that beckons to me. Come let me wrap my comfort around you. You will die in my arms. You will. ... sleeeep

Anyway, I am officially (cue music, duh duh-duh duhhhh) a Certified Google Advertising Professional. What does that mean? We spent fitty dollars as a company to make sure I can pass an exam (not unlike the SAT), written in a rudimentary form of English, scattered with awful grammar and some spelling errors. Apparently, it makes me more useful, as well as sellable. Ahh, dust that resume off.

And so, I'm barely keeping my eyes open, but I had to write. I heard the blank whiteness calling my name.. it was like the giant stay-puff marshmallow man smiling down and saying, color me, within the lines please.

As I sit in my apartment, I giggle in glee. I truly madly deeply love it, and living on the outer skirts of Venice (away from the Bohemians). Not that Bohemians are bad. (I certainly LOVE Moulin Rouge.) Anyway, I fold. I can't hold up any longer.

I pray for you all tonight. May you have blessed dreams and wake up refreshed.

By the way, HULLO -- just turned my half birthday today.. ACK! Am I really a year and a half away from 30. ACK! So much to do, so little time. People too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home