Better Left Unrequited?
Perhaps, it's not even full of meaning after all. Perhaps, what is, just simply is.
When life gets this way, it's interesting to observe myself. See just what moves I make, what things I do, and what choices I make. I simply cannot live in the future. And all that planning just puts a spin on your head. We both know it wasn't going to end well anyway, the plans, that is.
- Definitely have a good time as often as possible.
- Good friends are more valuable than you will ever know.
- What makes people tick and why do I care?
- Laughter is contagious; so is drunken foul behavior.
- Peer pressure isn't always a bad thing.
- Love hard, because it's worth it.
- Pain is temporary.
- It's all in your mind, no really it is.
- Paranoia is justifiable. That doesn't mean everyone really is out to get you.
- Million dollar ideas arrive everyday, when are you going to cash in?
- Your sister might be your best friend.
- The past is finished; the future hasn't arrived yet -- what are you staring at me for?
- How far is too far?
- Dare to be; dare to dream; double dog dare.
And because I'm not sure if unrequited is all it's cracked up to be, I will end here. Hella kisser, that one was.