Monday, October 10, 2005

Icing

I stood at a crossroad some time ago now, and I had a decision to make. I didn't want to decide. I felt I needed more information, or whatever. One side said "same" one side said "new." I didn't like either. Same, because I was tired, bored, saturated with that path; new was foggy, dim, unpredictable. Yet time doesn't let you stand there while you make up your mind.

I was pushed forward off the paths; and ended up in a thatch of unKnown. I can't know whether it's better or worse than "new" because I've never been down that path. I can only hope I don't end up over at "same" again, because at least now I know it's trite.

Love is colored unpredictable. And sometimes it doesn't work out on my terms. And I can never control it even when I try. Yoda says "there is no try; do or do not." Well, that's love and sometimes there isn't even a do not option.

And there time is, racing me always, daring me. And regret is whispering in my ear, two steps behind mind you,-- if I turn my head, just so, he'll overtake me. Keep my eyes ahead, and ignore him -- i must remind myself.

Live up to your character and remember change was always in your hands. Boy do I love hard. Fall harder. And persist all the same. Kissing recklessly causes clarity, and it's a good thing, especially if it helps me outrun regret...

Astonishing who I've become in just a year. Change is in your hands my friends.
  • Friends have become foes.
  • Foes have become friends.
  • Risks have been taken.
  • I let go without holding on.
  • New Year's Resolutions ACCOMPLISHED (only cuz the gym was not one of them)
  • Suprises were had -- and a complete reversal
  • Death and Life to a Gunslinger
  • Expectation was exceeded

1 Comments:

Blogger JadedTLC said...

I think you read my thoughts . . .

10/24/2005 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home